We know a healthy, happy workforce is core priority for you and is considered a critical element for business stability and growth.
We take health very seriously and have dedicated staff in place to ensure our menus reflect individual client requirements but more importantly, that we as a business have a culture of doing what is healthy and wise around our role in creating healthier workplaces in Ireland and beyond.
We serve more than 10 thousand meals every day across Ireland and consider it our responsibility to help our consumers to eat a healthy, nutritious diet. We do this by reviewing our recipes to make them healthier, and looking for opportunities to switch in different ingredients with fewer calories and less salt or fat. We also encourage people to eat more fruit and veg through our nutrition education initiatives like Know Your Food.
Being Healthy isn’t a goal. It’s a way of life.
- Ensure every restaurant offers a BALANCED MEAL option of less than 500kcal, including one of your FIVE A DAY.
- Launch a new HEALTH WEBSITE in 2017 to educate consumers.
- Encourage consumers to eat more FRUIT & VEG through improved information and LOYALTY SCHEMES.
- Reduce salt in our recipes by 50% by 2020.
- Promote PLANT-BASED proteins.
- Achieve the Happy Heart Healthy Eating Award at 2 new sites per year whilst retaining all current awards for the other sites currently holding accreditation.