As one of the leading foodservice providers in Ireland, we believe our people are the key to the success of our business.
We are committed to providing exceptional opportunities for employees to develop their careers and achieve their full potential. We aim to attract, develop and retain great people who are proud to work for Compass Group. We believe that everyone has the ability to make a difference.
Their professional development both on and off site is crucial to ensure the very best standards of delivery at all times. We have development programmes in all areas of delivery from frontline through to management.
We are also focused on developing great leaders in our business, we use succession planning and talent management tools to recognise and harness our internal talent and to recruit senior roles and grow our talent within.
From your Perfect Start on-boarding to our Tailored to YOU senior management training programme, our Learning and Development team have developed a full suite of programmes designed to unearth and grow your skills. Programmes offered include:
- Perfect Start – our 12-week comprehensive on-boarding programme designed to welcome new members to the family
- World Host – an externally accredited course designed to turn our frontline staff into Hospitality Superstars!
- Accelerate – giving Frontline Staff the skills to leap into a Supervisory Role
- Evolve – our mentoring programme for Managers we feel are ready for the next step in their career with us
- Tailored to YOU – our personal development programme for senior management who we know are ready to be promoted to the highest levels within Compass Group.