Aviva Stadium – Wow moments.
Opened in 2010 Aviva Stadium is one of the most recognised global sporting stadiums and the home of Irish Rugby and Soccer.
Serving 52,000 people at each match is a great honour and one we take very seriously. Creating fun, exciting and appropriate food experiences for our audience game by game is an art we have perfected. Understanding our customers change for each game, depending on time of the day, type of sport, teams playing can have a real impact on our sales and how successful we are. Flexibility in our offer and matching our audience needs is a daily task.
What we manage on site
- Full event management, diary management and catering for all events into Aviva Stadium.
- Hospitality on match day (up to 2,000 people onsite and additional 1,000 guests offsite)
- Conference and Events on non-match day.
- Meetings from 2-2000 people
- Dining for 2-2000 people – buffet, casual dining, gala dinners, canapé, drinks receptions.
- Exclusive building events including catering, event management, entertainment, lighting, dressing and all required by clients.
- Team building events within and external to the stadium.